20-21.05.2022 All-Ukrainian Scientific Conference “Ukraine and the Turkic world”
Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
Oles Honchar Dnipro National University
Congress of Azerbaijanis of Dnipropetrovsk region
A. Yu. Krymskyi Institute of Oriental Studies, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
Institute of History of Ukraine, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
Dnieper City Council
On May 20-21, 2022,
the All-Ukrainian Scientific Conference
“Ukraine and the Turkic world”
will be held (with international participation)
The work of the conference is planned in the following areas:
- History, religion and culture of the Ukrainian and Turkic people;
- Geography of settlement of Turkic peoples in historical retrospect;
- Ukrainian-Turkic relations: historiographical tradition, public opinion;
- Literary and linguistic problems of knowledge of the Turkic world;
- International research and development of historical and cultural science;
The organizing committee of the conference asks you to send:
– by April 1, 2022 (by e-mail) application for participation in the conference with information about the author: surname, name, patronymic, place of work or study, academic title, degree, position, topic of the report or article, contact telephones and e-mail;
– by April 15, 2021 (by e-mail) the text of the report (in .doc format) in one of the working languages of the conference of 8-10 pages, to the e-mail address: email@example.com. Subject of the letter “2022 Conference Surname”, file names: “Surname_Article”, “Surname_application”.
Working languages of the conference: Ukrainian, Azerbaijani, Turkish, English, Russian. It is planned to publish the conference materials in electronic and printed versions.
Requirements for the design of conference materials
The volume of the text is 8-10 pages excluding the annotation, keywords and bibliography. Materials should have a logical structure: topic, annotation with keywords, problem statement, goal, presentation of the main material, conclusions, list of sources used.
- on the right in bold italics – name and surname of the author,
- under the name in italics – the name of the university, institution,
- across the line – the title of the report (in capital letters, in the center, in bold),
- further – annotation (up to 500 words) and key words (not more than 5) in Ukrainian and English,
- text without page numbering,
- list of literature in alphabetical order.
The list of used literature (Bibliographic references) is drawn up at the end according to DSTU 8302:2015, references to sources are given in the text in square brackets, page numbers are separated by commas [1, p. 11].
Provide materials in the text editor Microsoft Word for Windows (version up to and including 2010). Font format: size – 14; font – Times New Roman. Line spacing – one and a half. Margins: left, right, top, bottom – 20 mm. Paragraph – 1.25 cm.
The Organizing Committee reserves the right to reject materials that do not correspond to the topic of the conference, the requirements for the presentation of materials and do not contain scientific novelty. The authors are responsible for the accuracy of the stated facts, as well as for the observance of copyright.
Publication of the collection of conference materials is free. The Organizing Committee does not reimburse the expenses related to the travel, meals and accommodation of the event participants.
Venue and form
Ukraine, Dnipro, Oles Honchar Dnipro National University. Due to the epidemiological conditions, a face-to-face and remote format of the conference will be provided.
to participate in the All-Ukrainian scientific conference
(with international participation) “Ukraine and the Turkic world”
(Ukraine, Dnipro, May 20-21, 2022)
Place of work, study:
Scientific degree, academic title, position:
Topic of the report:
For additional information, please contact the secretariat of the conference organizing committee:
- Kaiuk Svitlana – tel. +380679420198, +380957776276 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posunko Olga – tel. +380676375624, email@example.com
Conference organizing committee